Submissions will be accepted until October 31, 2021
World Ag Expo® is dedicated to providing quality, educational content to all our attendees. Since you are the expert in your field, we are excited to invite you to host a seminar to educate show attendees. But of course, there are some rules to respect:
- World Ag Expo® provides seminar space free to speakers, but therefore does not reimburse for fees associated with the session
- Seminars must be educational, not a sales pitch (but feel free to network for future conversations!)
- You are welcome to provide swag, collateral, and other handouts
- Badges will be provided for necessary staff related to the seminar - badges provide three day access to the show
- Presentation must be on a USB thumb drive; laptop provided supports Windows products
After applying, seminars will be reviewed and World Ag Expo® will notify speakers if they have been accepted. Once accepted, the official contact will be emailed a packet with details on attendance, parking, seminar location, etc.
For further information, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hayley Marciochi, Marketing Coordinator, at (559) 688-1030.
This application does not guarantee acceptance or placement. World Ag Expo® retains the right to alter seminar information as deemed necessary. All applications must be approved by World Ag Expo®. Applicants will be contacted upon approval.